Macware Releases MacTuneUp 3.4.5
New feature and maintenance update improves backup and network optimization
OMAHA, NE – September 11, 2008 – Macware®, announced today version 3.4.5 of MacTuneUp is now available as a free update to users of the leading Mac utility software (based on The NPD Group, July 2008). The new version is only available if you are running Mac OS X 10.4 or later, and current users can update MacTuneUp by selecting “Update…” in the MacTuneUp menu, or by visiting:
Easily prevent system instability and speed up your Mac with a few simple steps. MacTuneUp quickly discovers and fixes problems, restores hard disk space, creates bootable disk backups, and maximizes Internet and network connections to squeeze the best performance from your Mac.
The new update includes:
– the ability to add individual files and folders in the backup interface.
– automatic saving of custom configurations in the backup interface.
– improved time calculation when creating bootable backups or restore disk images.
– an improved network optimizer for Leopard.
– additional safety alerts to prevent unwanted system configurations.
– many minor improvements and resolved issues from previous versions.
MacTuneUp is now available in Apple retail stores, Office Depot, OfficeMax, Best Buy, Staples, Fry’s Electronics, Microcenter and other Mac software retailers, or online for an MSRP of $29.99. More information is available on the Macware website at:
About Macware, Inc.
Macware develops and publishes award winning intuitive software designed for Mac users. Headquartered in Omaha, the company is committed to the interests of creative Mac users with products available through major retailers in North America, Australia, Europe, the United Kingdom and Japan, as well as on the Internet.
For additional information please visit our website at http://www.macwareinc.com.
Macware is a registered trademark of Macware, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.