for immediate release
Leader in Logo Design Software Releases Logo Design Studio Pro for Mac
OMAHA, NE – January 8th, 2017 (Business Wire) – Macware, Inc., a Summitsoft® company, announced today the release of Mac Logo Design Studio Pro™ to further establish the company’s position as the market leader in logo design software. Summitsoft developed and published its Windows based version of Logo Design Studio Pro over 15 years ago and it continues to be the # 1 selling logo designing software year after year.
“When our Macware development team began the planning process for a Mac based version of Logo Design Studio Pro, we discussed taking the core design features from our Windows product and incorporating them into the new Mac version, which we were able to accomplish”, says Bruce Lowry, President and CEO.
Mac Logo Design Studio Pro is not just a hybrid of the Windows version, but was built from the ground up to meet the demands of both the novice and professional Mac user. The innovative design and creative elements of the Mac Logo Design Studio Pro should continue to maintain our lead in the category.
Mac Logo Design Studio Pro features:
- Over 120 professionally designed logo templates and over 2,800 logo objects.
- Vector-based tools and graphics to help scale your logo to any size without losing sharpness or clarity.
- Powerful Boolean operation to create and combine new shapes.
- Bezier editing tools to adjust nodes and adjust the look of shapes, text and curves.
- Over 130 creative filters and effects giving a unique look to your logo design.
- Efficiently align multiple items in your canvas.
- Implement rulers and guides to adjust graphics and text into the right location.
- Export in fully editable SVG and vector PDF.
Mac Logo Design Studio Pro will be available January 2017 through Mac retailers and online starting January 11, 2017 with an MSRP of $ 49.99.
For more information about Mac Logo Design Studio Pro, visit the company’s website at www.macwareinc.com.
Alex Duran, Marketing Manager