A graceful collection of cursive fonts
Add sophistication to your next soirée invitation, with a cursive font that shows off your inner luxury. The macFonts Cursive collection adds taste an luxury cards, place holders, or any other affair.This macFonts pack contains 10 hand-selected, professionally crafted cursive inspired fonts to use with any project.
macFonts Cursive Samples
Use macFonts Cursive in any program
The fonts in the Cursive collection install directly into your system fonts for use in any program that uses fonts. The installation is quick and simple and the fonts are ready for you to use on your classically inspired projects.
macFonts Cursive Features:
- 10 hand-selected, professionally crafted Cursive fonts designed by the SummitType foundry
- Perfect for greeting cards, family newsletters, signs, thank-you cards, invitations, gift tags, placecards, gifts and more
- High quality, OpenType format, compatible with any application (including Microsoft® Word®, Apple® Pages, Printshop and all other scrapbooking & greeting card software)
Premium Quality & Unique
macFonts are OpenType, the same industry standard, and means they stay sharp and clear at any size. All the fonts are hand designed by our very own SummitType Foundry so each and every font is unique!
All fonts included in the macFonts Cursive collection are licensed for personal and commercial use and are royalty Free
Full Character Sets
Fonts you may buy elsewhere may only have uppercase and lowercase characters – some don’t even have numbers or standard symbols. Each and every font contains a full set of characters plus all of the international and foreign language symbols and special characters.
System Requirements for macFonts Cursive:
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Macintosh OS X 10.1 or later
- Pentium® II 300MHz processor or faster
- 256Mb Ram
- 10Mb Hard Disk Space
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I use the fonts?
Once you install the fonts using the application installer, all fonts will become available in any application that supports fonts and text. If you do not see your new fonts, try restarting your computer for the new font changes to take effect.