Hand picked from our huge font collection
Not sure where to download high quality fonts? Don’t want to invest in a font collection with questionable licensing? Then give our macFonts Free collection a try. The macFonts team picked 10 of their favorite fonts, sampled from our current font collections
macFonts Free Samples
Use macFonts Free in any program
The fonts in the Free collection install directly into your system fonts for use in any program that uses fonts. The installation is quick and simple and the fonts are ready for you to use on your whimsical projects.
macFonts Free Features:
- 10 hand-selected, professionally crafted fonts
- Perfect for greeting cards, family newsletters, signs, thank-you cards, invitations, gift tags, placecards, gifts and more
- High quality, OpenType format, compatible with any application (including Microsoft® Word®, Apple® Pages, Printshop and all other scrapbooking & greeting card software)
Premium Quality & Unique
macFonts are OpenType, the same industry standard, and means they stay sharp and clear at any size. All the fonts are hand designed by our very own SummitType Foundry so each and every font is unique!
All fonts included in the macFonts Cursive collection are licensed for personal and commercial use and are royalty Free
Full Character Sets
Fonts you may buy elsewhere may only have uppercase and lowercase characters – some don’t even have numbers or standard symbols. Each and every font contains a full set of characters plus all of the international and foreign language symbols and special characters.
System Requirements for macFonts Free:
- Operating System: Macintosh OS X 10.1 or later
- Pentium® II 300MHz processor or faster
- 256Mb Ram
- 10Mb Hard Disk Space
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I use the fonts?
Once you install the fonts using the application installer, all fonts will become available in any application that supports fonts and text. If you do not see your new fonts, try restarting your computer for the new font changes to take effect.