Software Return Policy
Software Return PolicyMacware value our relationship with you and want to make sure that you’re satisfied with your purchases. That’s why we offer a return policy for most products that you purchase. Under this policy, a return may be processed for products that you have purchased directly from Macware or one of its retailers in North America for a credit of the purchase price paid, less shipping and handling. Please see the Policy below: Sealed – Boxed Versions of Software: Unless you have a separate reseller or retailer agreement with Macware, all software still in its sealed package, may be returned within fourteen (14) days from the date on the receipt. Opened – Boxed Versions of Software: Any software purchased at any retail outlet in United Stated or Canada may be returned within fourteen (14) days from the date on the receipt as long as the following conditions are met:
- Uninstall the software from your computer. http://www.bsa.org/anti-piracy
- Return Original Box & Packaging
- Return of CD or DVD media
- Return of Printed Manual, if included.
- Return a copy or original purchase receipt
- Agree that Shipping charges paid by you are not refunded.
- Send the shipment in a traceable method so delivery to Returns Department is ensured or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment. NOTE: You do not have to send it UPS or FEDEX. The US Post Office offers an inexpensive way to track the package or they also can do Delivery Confirmation.
How to Return: To return products, e-mail the support team and they will handle case by case. email@example.com