Macware Releases MacFonts Series 3 and MacFonts Series 4
OMAHA, NE – September 16, 2009 – Macware, a leading developer and publisher of Mac productivity software, announced today the launch of MacFonts Series 3 and MacFonts Series 4, two new never-before-seen font collections. These new font collections are loaded with features including brand new fonts from the SummitType font foundry that are 100% commercial-use, royalty-free fonts.
MacFonts Series 3 and MacFonts Series 4 each include more than 1,000 OpenType® fonts that were newly designed by the SummitType font foundry. Each font boasts a complete character set that includes international symbols and alternative characters and are 100% embeddable and compatible with all applications. The features of the included Font Manager have been updated for even easier preview, installation and temporary activation of fonts.
Features of MacFonts Series 3 and MacFonts Series 4 include:
– Over 1000 premium OpenType® fonts. With OpenType® fonts, everything you need is contained in a single file that is compatible with all of your applications.
– All of the fonts are new from our SummitType foundry and have never been available before now.
– All fonts are commercial use: No royalties or fees to pay.
– All fonts are 100% embeddable in common file formats like PDF.
– New and improved Font Manager allows quick installation, temporary and permanent activation of font
About Macware, Inc.
Macware develops and publishes award winning intuitive software designed for Mac users. Headquartered in Omaha, the company is committed to the interests of creative Mac users with products available through major retailers in North America, Australia, Europe, the United Kingdom and Japan, as well as on the Internet.
For additional information please visit our website at http://www.macwareinc.com.
Macware is a registered trademark of Macware, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.